Gulkand with Mishri:
Gulkand, an Ayurvedic preparation and an Indo-Persia recipe, is made with fresh Damask Rose Petals and Original Dhaga Mishri ( Rock Sugar ). This combination is arranged in layers in a wide-mouthed, airtight jar and placed in sunlight for 6 to 7 hours a day for up to a month. The jar is mixed with a wooden stick on alternate days. After the completion of a month, the Gulkand jar is kept indoors. By doing this, Gulkand’s cooling effects and properties last longer. It has several medicinal properties that are helpful in relieving or alleviating many health complaints. Nutritionally, it contains carbohydrates, a macronutrient essential for energizing, and dietary fiber, which helps ease digestive problems.
Health benefits of Gulkand :
- Beneficial for acidity, gastritis, skin care, indigestion, ulcer and nosebleed, stress etc.
- Helps to reduce the excess heat in the body.
- A natural anti – ageing agent.
- Rrich in antioxidants and is an energy booster.
- Helps to reduce severe ulcers, constipation and heart burning.
- In summer, it helps in preventing sun strokes, nostril bleeding and dizziness.
- Good for excessive bleeding during menstruation.
- Prevents anaemia, reduces acidity and is a very good blood purifier.
There are no reviews yet