Handmade Beauty Soap:
The Prime ingredients of this handmade soap are Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Avocado Butter. They are so beneficial for our skin. Shea Butter has a smooth, rich consistency and is a natural moisturizer. It also has natural anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. Cocoa Butter, with its luscious, velvety texture, is a natural antioxidant and is a great daily moisturizer.
Avocado Butter is a rich antioxidant & anti inflammatory agent. It works at soothing skin irritations, acne and dry skin. It’s healing properties help to restore the skin cells and has been found effective when applied to skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. As this unique beauty soap is made with the above selected ingredients along with cold pressed natural oils, shields our skin in all weather conditions and protects from many skin allergies.
Benefits for Skin:
- Heals cracked skin
- Reduces stretch marks
- Protects skin against UV damage
- Diminishes scars and stretch marks on the skin
- Help prevent skin dryness and flakiness
- Provides anti-aging benefits
- Moisturizes and deeply nourishes the skin
- Enhances the elasticity of skin
- Boost collagen production in the skin
- Reduces skin redness from sunburn
- Smoothens and replenish the skin
WHY HANDMADE SOAP?
Handmade Soap is a natural soap. It is safe and gentle for any type of skin. It contains raw ingredients, which include liquid, lye, fat and oil. Unlike commercial soaps, handmade soap is always better for our skin, along with added natural benefits.
- Commercially produced soaps that we get in the market may not be 100% safe as they contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients. However, handmade soaps are natural, plant based and chemical-free for sure.
- The formulation of handmade soaps involves the use of essential oils, herbal powders which adds further benefits.
- Natural soaps help maintain skin pH levels easily without disturbing the natural balance.
- There are unlimited options available in handmade soaps especially suited to your skin type, fragrance preference etc.
- Handmade soap contains no chemicals. Preparation of natural soaps includes oils and kinds of butter, herbs, fruit juices and other liquids. Sodium Hydroxide is used just for the formation of lye, which is a vital component in the soap.
- These soaps contain glycerin, which makes them naturally excellent and hydrating for the skin. And as you may know, one of the by-products of the saponification process is glycerin.
- Most importantly, handmade natural soaps are entirely vegan. They are cruelty-free and made using plant-based ingredients.
There are no reviews yet