Multi Seed Chikkis :
Seeds contain all the starting materials necessary to develop into complex plants. Because of this, they are extremely nutritious. Seeds are great sources of fiber. They also contain healthy monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and many important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. When consumed as part of a healthy diet, seeds can help reduce blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
The best and easy way to consume seeds on a daily basis is to eat in the form of Chikkis. These Chikkis are made with roasted Multi Seeds such as Sunflower, Watermelon & Pumkin Seeds and Sulphur free Jaggery. Jaggery in it’s liquid state help seeds to bind together to make Chikki. Dry Chikkis are crunchy and yummy in taste and can be consumed conveniently at any time. As these Chikkis are made up of 3 types of seeds, We can get variety of nutritional benefits.
Multi Seeds are great sources of healthy fats, vegetarian protein, fiber and antioxidant polyphenols. Furthermore, they can help reduce the risk of certain diseases. In particular, the lignans in certain seeds may help lower cholesterol and the risk of cancer.
Benefits of Multi Seed Chikkis :
• Full of Valuable Nutrients - Highly Nutritious and Particularly Rich in Vitamin A
• High in Antioxidants - May Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Diseases
• Linked to a Reduced Risk of Certain Cancers
• Improve Prostate and Bladder Health
• Potassium, Vitamin C and Fiber - May Benefit Heart Health
• Can Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Improve Sperm Quality
• May Help Improve Sleep
• Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin May Protect Your Eyesight
• Nutrient Density and Low Calorie Count May Promote Weight Loss
• Contains Compounds That Promote Healthy Skin
• Manage cholesterol levels and control heart health
• Fight against nervous diseases
• Helps in growth and development