Rose Water :
Rose Water is made by distilling Rose Petals with steam. It is fragrant and is sometimes used as a mild natural fragrance as an alternative to chemical-filled perfumes. There are a number of benefits which make it a popular in beauty regime and religious rituals. Rose water is more beneficial in skin, face and hair uses. Moisten a soft cotton ball or cotton pad in chilled rose water and dab it gently on clean skin. It can help remove extra oil and dirt that remains on your skin after cleansing. Regularly toning your skin with rose water can help prevent the formation of acne caused by clogged pores.
Benefits of Rose Water :
- Soothes skin irritation
- Reduces skin redness
- Helps prevent and treats skin infections
- Contains antioxidants
- Heals cuts, scars and burns
- Enhances mood
- Relieves headaches
- Has anti-aging properties
How To Use Rose Water :
- Apply Rose Water at night and leave it over night, to clear all impurities the face has collected through the day.
- Rose Water can also be sprayed over makeup to work as a makeup setting agent.
- Mix equal parts Rose Water and Glycerin, apply on the scalp with the help of cotton pads and massage for 10-15 minutes. Let it stay for another 30 minutes and wash off using shampoo. This makes your hair healthy and shiny.
- Rose Water can be used as cleanser on all skin types. After washing your face with a mild face wash, add a few drops of Glycerin to 1 tbsp Rose Water and apply it on your face.
- Soak a cotton pad in chilled Rose Water and apply on your tired eyes. It helps reduce puffiness under the eyes and get rid of redness.
- Post shampooing, use a cup of Rose Water as a final rinse. It helps condition the hair deeply, adding a healthy shine you’ll just love.
- Wet a soft cotton ball with chilled rose water and dab it on cleansed skin. Its mild astringent properties help tighten the pores and gently tone the skin.
- Mix 1 tbsp of Lemon Juicewith 1 tbsp Rose Water, apply it on acneic skin and let it stay for 30 minutes. Wash with fresh water and reap the benefits. This helps cleanse pores, control excess oil and prevent acne.
- Add a few drops of coconut oil to Rose Water on a cotton pad and cleanse your face. The mixture works wonders to wipe off makeup and nourish your skin deeply at the same time.
There are no reviews yet